With the whole design team on board, AMPC supplies the following to each party:
- Initial structural loadings to the technical equipment to the structural engineer.
- Initial electrical loadings to the electrical engineer.
- Allowance for mechanical zones for the air handling to the architect.
- Equipment costs to the quantity surveyor.
- Auditorium form, row levels and seating layouts to the architect.
- Location of technical equipment within the auditorium and fly tower to team.
- Layout of control rooms to architect.
- A reiterative process takes place between all parties to evolve the design.